BLOG
ABOUT
PHOTOS
VIDEOS
RADIO

Friday, July 13, 2007

I'm in Love with 2 Beautiful Girls and a Boy Named Turkey

One of the great things about being on the radio is the people you come into contact with. I recently had the pleasure of discovering a band that has been around in Japan for years and is currently on tour in the US. GO!GO!7188 is a mix of punk, rock and roll, & Japanese pop. From the moment I started listnening to the CD I was addicted.

Check out their MySpace page to learn more, check out tour dates, and listen to songs (I recommend "Jet Ninjin" & "I'm a Lucky Girl".

The band is made up of Yuu (guitar & vocals), Akko (bass & vocals), and Turkey (drums), and even though I have no idea what they are saying I could listen forever. This is truly fun music and definitely worth checking out. In fact we'll be playing a song at the end of our show on Saturday night!

Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

--AnnaMay

No comments: