BLOG
ABOUT
PHOTOS
VIDEOS
RADIO

Monday, February 8, 2010

THE LAST AIRBENDER TV SPOT!!!!



I didn't see this during the Super Bowl, but when I saw it online a couple of days ago I watched it like 10 times in a row!!! I love this spot! It clearly goes through the big moments of Book 1 of Avatar: The Last Airbender and it looks really really awesome! The slow-mo shot of the Fire Nation attacking the North Water Tribe with Aang in the foreground is enough for me to be excited, not to mention Aang surrounded by them and still kicking ass. Also great work showcasing Noah Ringers abilities as Aang, hopefully silencing critics unhappy that a white kid is playing the part, as long as he's the best for the role that's what matters, and clearly the kids got some awesome skills (I don't care that he's 12, I'm not messing with him!). Go M. Night!!

--Dave

No comments: